Sunday, January 16, 2011

Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's another playoff weekend!

The Steelers will be playing the NY Jets for the AFC Championship!

I will be in the Strip again, this Saturday, Jan. 22nd......9am to 3pm.

It will be cold and I will have heat!

So if you have been eyeing a one of my hats.................

Come down and warm up......................you will find that my hats are now
30% to 40% off.

Also, I was in New York City last weekend at the Fashion Accessory Trade Show.

Can't wait to bring in the new styles for Spring/Summer.

I will be selling the dressy women's hats for weddings, church and the Kentucky Derby

at Occasions Dress Shop in Squirrel Hill starting in mid March. Nancy from Occasions

and I are planning on having a special event to show off the new hats.

No comments: